Hi everyone:

I've made some updates to our wiki this week: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_Working_Group

--I took down the .doc version of our Charter, since the wiki basically is serving as the holder of the Charter information at this point (this follows what some of the other groups are doing).

--I've added a link to the listserv archives under our "practices" section.

--The LC co-chairs discussed internally and decided to make the "Participation" section in the Charters consistant across all of the Working Groups. We felt that a lot of what we had in some of them was covered in the new "Terms" document (http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Terms). The revised text is a bit more concise.

--I've also added links to some of the terms directly.

--Also a reminder: we had a good suggestion from Tricia for everyone to add your title or job function to the list of members page: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_Working_Group_Members  . Please do so when you get a chance. I've also added my phone and twitter ID to encourage further communication :)

Have a good weekend,
Abbie