Seconded. AutoIt, MacroExpress, and others can only do so much with the
Millennium interface. You're better off with Expect. There's no way to
automate the Lists and DE interfaces  painlessly. However, if you do find
yourself needing (or forced) to go down that road, you can find some info
(using AutoIt) at http://research.ahml.info/oml/AutoIt.html. Godspeed.

Thanks,
Becky