Join us in Seattle for the Cascadia IT Conference, 2011!

What have you done for your System Administrator lately?
What is the future of the Sysadmin profession?
The last IPv4 address block has been allocated! How will we talk across the
Internets?
Configuration management! Learn about and compare Puppet, Chef, Cfengine!
Security, what is it good for?
Incident Command Systems for emergency response, recovery from database
failure, lessons from software engineering, Little Fe, and more.
Network and learn about the infrastructure on which your library services
are built.

Fri/Sat March 11, 12, 2011

Early Bird Registration until February 16! Save your employer some
professional development money and register now:

    http://casitconf.org/casitconf11/Registration.html

We are also still looking for sponsors. (Hopeful tone.)

    http://casitconf.org/casitconf11/Sponsorship.html

Tutorials and technical sessions are now posted so take a look and be sure
and spread the word!

    http://casitconf.org/

Happy year of the rabbit and IPv6,
Anjanette