Somewhat on topic - I thought this might be relevant - The most recent
episode of the Free as in Freedom Podcast/Oggcast is entirely about
Copyleft and the basics of compatibility. You can check out the episode
here:
http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2011/feb/15/free-freedom-episode-0x09-copyleft-or-later-and-ba/

cheers!

-nruest