Colleagues,

As some of you may know, the Sheridan Libraries at Johns Hopkins is the lead organization for Data Conservancy, one of the two current awards through NSF's DataNet program.  We have developed a template based on our experience through Data Conservancy and initial engagements with Johns Hopkins faculty PIs of NSF proposals.  As indicated on the Data Conservancy website, it's important to understand the caveats and context for this template but I hope it will be useful to other organizations and individuals who are also dealing with this still relatively new requirement from NSF.

Further information is available at http://www.dataconservancy.org/dataManagementPlans

Sayeed

Sayeed Choudhury
Associate Dean for Library Digital Programs
Hodson Director of the Digital Research and Curation Center
Sheridan Libraries
Director of Operations, Institute for Data Intensive Engineering and Sciences (IDIES)
Johns Hopkins University