I use Redmine for project management.  Its not strictly project
management which I find to be the best part about it.  So while most
of the people here at Wheaton College use it for assigning tasks and
what not, I get to use it for bugs, enhancements, and a way of
browsing my code repository.  i wrote a blog post on my love of it.

http://rosalynmetz.com/ideas/2010/05/24/i/