Great topic, Edward!

Next on my list are:

- nodejs
- CoffeScript
- JQueryUI
- Clojure
- Video editing
- Spanish (I speak Portuguese, which is close enough to grok most
Spanish texts and basic conversation)

I'd also want to learn more about current best practices for dealing
with bibliographic records, authority records, FRBRization in
relational and non-relational datbases. I work at a digital library
which has decades of experience with bibliographic data in
non-relational databases, but I believe we need to learn more about
how others solve the same problems.

On the other hand... I love to teach and I am a Python and Django
instructor (I've used Python professionally since 1998). I've been
using CouchDB for a few months at work now.

--
Luciano Ramalho
programador repentista || stand-up programmer