I have seen this at one of our schools.  In our case it was because
their spam filter sees the from address of [log in to unmask], and
does not recognize our mail server as a valid sender for their domain.

We modified the from address to not be from their domain, and it now
happily accepts the mail.  We instead set the Return-Path and Reply-To
to their domain.

Bill

---

Bill Kuntz