On Apr 17, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Bill Dueber wrote:

> OK, so I've been trying to follow all of this, and have to say, I'm finding
> it all very interesting. I want to give a special shout-out to the cataloger
> who have joined in; I (and, I think, much of code4lib) need this kind of
> input on a much more regular basis than we've been getting it.

I concur. It is nice to have the balance of traditional cataloging mixed with 21st Century hacking. At the same time, it behooves some of us Code4Libbers to be a part of hardcore mailing lists like AUTOCAT. Think Hillmann's talk at the most recent conference.

--
Eric "Needs To Practice What He Preaches" Morgan
University of Notre Dame