Andrew, please see *[YZ]* below

*181 __ $z England  and you would NOT find this heading in LCSH. This is
issue one. Unfortunately, LC does not create 181 in LCSH (actually I think
there are some, but not if it’s a name), instead they create a 781 in the
name authority record. *
*[YZ]*  MARC/LCSH distinguishes between names 100 and geographic names 151
in their authority record. You'll find all geographic names if you look for
151 records.

*So to find the corresponding $z England we need to go to the name authority
record 150 England with LCCN n82068148.*
*[YZ]*  *LCCN n82068148* authority record is  for 151 England.
Also Andrew, are you indicating there is a difference between the form of
geographic name in 151$a and 781$z   -- ?

*Currently under id.loc.gov you will not find name authority records, but
you can find them at viaf.org*.
*[YZ]*  viaf.org does not include geographic names. I just checked there
England. makes little sense to mix personal/corporate names with geographic
ones. Let's see what Ralph comments.

*Ya'aqov*