Neat!

Just tried the human-displayed links off the Immanuel Kant wikipedia
page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant), created by the
'Authority Control' template that Daniel or someone else added.

VIAF one works great, taking me to the human readable VIAF page.

PND one seems to work too, taking me to the authority page in the
Deutsche National Bibliothek.

The LCCN one does not work. Tries to take me to:
http://errol.oclc.org/laf/n79021614.html

Which results in an HTTP 500 error from the OCLC server.

Since this template apparently generates a URL to an OCLC service
(rather than LC? I guess maybe LC itself doesn't have the right
template is not creating the right URL, I guess you've got to work with
wikipedia to fix it. Or fix your end to accept those URLs properly.

Jonathan