CLIR/DLF Internship Opportunity The Digital Library Federation (DLF) program of the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) seeks a 20 hour/week intern for two months this summer. The intern will work with DLF’s director. While we prefer a local candidate who can be in our Washington D.C. office occasionally, we will consider candidates who are able to telecommute.

This is an excellent opportunity for a library student to learn about how a library service organization works, and to gain project management experience through large-scale meeting planning and communications tracking. Intern will be involved with logistics and planning for the DLF 2011 Fall Forum and other DLF-related meetings, and will have conference fees waived if he/she would like to attend these meetings.  We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is interested in the digital library field.

Preference will be given to those candidates with a working knowledge of WordPress, Google Groups, and social media tools.
A $2,500 stipend is available for the internship.

By June 17, 2011 please send a resume and cover letter to the attention of:

Leslie Eagle
CLIR Meeting Coordinator
1752 N Street NW
Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/SCRIPTS/WA-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1