It kind of depends on what you want to do.  If you're going to stick with
web programming, I'm not sure C is very practical, but it will give you
exposure to concepts that may give you a better theoretical understanding of
programming and computer science concepts overall.  If you want to get into
say, iOS application development, it's a great idea.

marijane white