Since there is a Code4Lib NYC group but no evidence of a Code4Lib NY State
group, I think it was pretty unabiguously NYC. If you really need to check,
click the link for Yitzchak's organization, http://www.tourolib.org/ and
there is no doubt.

For reference, in the recent past, the closest regional options from central
NY have been Code4Lib North, Code4Lib New England, and (temptingly) Code4Lib
Midwest. See the list on http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Main_Page .

Tom