Hello everybody,

Plans are underway for a one-day code4lib [1] mini-conference in New
York, in conjunction with METRO [2], which has graciously hosted our
local "chapter" for several years as a SIG.

After ruling out large swaths of time this fall for various reasons, we
arrived at Monday, Sept. 26 as the potential date.

Kevin Reiss [[log in to unmask]], Joanna DiPasquale and I are
co-conveners of the local group. We would like to confirm that the date
is not evil before concretizing it, so: if you know of some conflict
that would prevent people attending, please let one of us know.

More information should be forthcoming.

[1] http://code4lib.org/
[2] http://metro.org/

Many thanks,