Hi!

I'm looking for open source solution for managing employee/staff sick/vacation requests (leave request) and days earned monthly per employee. Essentially there would be a web form to submit a leave request specifying date and time, type of leave etc… which would then be emailed to a supervisor or alternative supervisor (checked off on form in case of supervisor absence). The supervisor would be able to export a list of days used for that month and view how many days an employee has available to take etc... The employee would also have be
able to view available leave and previously submitted requests.

I did find this on google:
http://code.google.com/p/genusproject

Along with some hints here on building one from scratch:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3585428/programmatically-managing-a-balance-of-time-sick-vacation

I'm hoping to find some more options out there.

Can anyone recommend something? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Juan Madrigal

Web Developer
Web and Emerging Technologies