Thanks, Luciano.  I am an advocate for the show-me-the-code method.  In this case I'm going to give the contracted developer a chance to get a head start before the code is made publicly available.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/