Registration is still open for the WWP's upcoming XSLT workshop:

 July 20-22, 2011
 Introduction to XSLT for Digital Humanities
 Syd Bauman and David Birnbaum
 $450 ($300 for students and TEI members)
 Registration deadline: July 9, 2011

And we have a few more workshops coming up as well:

 August 29-31, 2011
 Introduction to TEI Customization
 Julia Flanders and Syd Bauman
 $450 ($300 for students and TEI members)
 Registration deadline: August 18, 2011

 September 26-28, 2011
 Introduction to Text Encoding and Contextual Information with TEI
 Julia Flanders and Syd Bauman
 $450 ($300 for students and TEI members)
 Registration deadline: September 15, 2011

 December 5-7, 2011
 Introduction to Manuscript Encoding with TEI
 Julia Flanders and Syd Bauman
 $450 ($300 for students and TEI members)
 Registration deadline: November 22, 2011

These workshops are aimed at humanities faculty, librarians,
students, and anyone interested in getting a strong introduction to
digital humanities concepts, methods, and tools. Each workshop
combines hands-on practice with discussion and lectures, and
participants are encouraged to work with their own project materials.
These small group events offer an opportunity to learn about other
digital projects as well as to master important methods and concepts
in an exploratory setting.

More information, including detailed workshop descriptions and
registration information, can be found at
http://www.wwp.brown.edu/outreach/seminars/ .

All workshops are held at Brown University. We hope to see you in
Providence!

best wishes, Julia

Julia Flanders
Director, Women Writers Project
Center for Digital Initiatives, Brown University Library
http://www.wwp.brown.edu
http://library.brown.edu/cds/