Thanks, I added this as a comment on the code4lib talk page from the conf.

If anyone else happens to be looking for a video and finds it, and you
want to add it to the code4lib talk page in question, it would probably
be useful for findability.

In the past I think someone bulk added the URLs to all the talk pages,
but I guess that didn't happen this time, I guess actually cause there
aren't split videos of each talk but just video of the whole session?
Hmm, I guess that makes it harder to figure out what the URL to the
right minute of the talk should be, unless you're Jason. Oh well. Thanks
Jason!