Does anyone have suggestions or recommendations for platforms that can aggregate usage data from multiple sources, combine it with financial data, and then provide some analysis, graphing, data views, etc?
From what I can tell, something like Ex Libris' Alma would require all "fulfillment" transactions to occur within the system.
I'm looking instead for something like Splunk that would accept log data, circulation data, usage reports, costs, and Sherpa/Romeo authority data but then schematize it for data analysis and maybe push out reporting dashboards <nods to Brown Library http://library.brown.edu/dashboard/widgets/all/ >
I'd also want to automate the data retrieval, so that might consist of scraping, web services, and FTP, but that could easily be handled separately.
I'm aware there are many challenges, such as comparing usage stats, shifts in journal aggregators, etc.
Does anyone have any cool homegrown examples or ideas they've cooked up for this? Pie in the sky?

Jason
Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center
913-588-7319