Hi,
I'll be attending the upcoming DLF Forum in Baltimore, and am looking
for a female roommate to share hotel expenses.  If you or someone you
know is interested, please get in touch!

thanks in advance!
heidi

Heidi Frank
Electronic Resources / Special Formats Cataloger
New York University Libraries
Technical Services Department
20 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
New York, NY  10003