(Apologies for cross-posting!)

Friend and Colleagues,

If you are planning to attend the 2011 DLF Fall Forum, please make your hotel reservation at the Hyatt Regency, Baltimore by THIS FRIDAY (9/30/2011) or you will not be able to get the fabulous group rate of $185/night. Visit <https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=3260995> to make your reservation online. If you prefer to reserve by phone (888-421-1442), make sure to ask for the 2011 DLF Fall Forum group rate! See our Travel and Accommodations page for more information <http://www.diglib.org/forums/2011forum/travel-accommodations/> .

Haven’t registered for the Forum yet? Visit our registration page <http://www.diglib.org/forums/2011forum/registration/>  for details and pricing, or click here to register online now: <http://www.regonline.com/dlf2011fallforum> .

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!

Jena Winberry

Administrative Associate

Digital Library Federation

Council on Library and Information Resources

202.939.4753

www.clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/SCRIPTS/WA-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1