Hello all,

I just formed a meetup/group/workshop/hackathon/hangout/et al for anyone
interested in innovating within the libraries, archives and museums space
for the Seattle area. It's just a few of us at this point, mostly MLIS
students at UW, but we'd love to have practitioners participate/lead. We
want it to be like barcamp, et al, where it's a project-focused approach to
moving the fields forward. Our first meetup with be about rethinking the
library catalog, hopefully before the end of October. Anyhow, more to come
on our blog: http://lamlabseattle.wordpress.com/

If you could let your Seattle people(s) know, we'd be thrilled.

Cheers,

Tod

--
Tod Robbins