Hi Julia,

ADS has some experimental features in our "Labs" search interface that
let you view/browse different types of search result visualizations,
including co-authorship and co-reference networks and a Google Sky
map. You can then select nodes within the visualizations and apply the
selection as a search filter.

Here's an example you can try: http://bit.ly/tn6NDm. Click on "View
as..." (up and to the right of the results) and then choose "Author
Network". To select nodes you have to set your selection type to
either "Node" or "Neighbors". Then choose "View papers for selected
authors". Be sure to try the Sky Map too. It's neato mosquito.

Jay Luker               Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
[log in to unmask]  Center for Astrophysics
617-495-4588            60 Garden Street  MS 67
617-495-7356 fax        Cambridge, MA  02138