So based on these responses - can the costs of the pre-confs be separated
out?  Is there lunch provided?  Is it only room rental?

Either way, if it's going to be called a pre-conf, then the registration
fee for the conference should only be charged for costs of the actual
conference.  Otherwise, don't call it a pre-conf and have a range of
options that will encompass all who are registering.

Tim

--
Tim McGeary
Team Leader, Library Technology