If you register the iPads as part of the Apple Developer Network, you can
use Xcode to view all sorts of access/use logs that iOS saves. I don't have
any specific knowledge of the app you're using (which would make a
difference, since it would be doing the logging) but the capability is
there. Becoming an Apple iOS developer is $99 a year, which may also make a
difference.

Jason