It is unfortunate that the reply group becomes a bit thin, as one gets down
into the more content- and methodology-specific questions. But there is
some rich data here - and some rather heartening news about the efforts
institutions are making.
Michael

--
Dr. Michael Stoller
Director, Collections & Research Services