Hi all,
Haven't had much time to review the Web Archiving survey results yet, but thought I would share this link to the results with you all anyway. The attached is a summary with charts and graphs. For more details, see:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=35pr1N8b4guFUbdaGYf08gvZGp99eG9r2dfnbeuOSzY_3d
Password is CWG

We had an amazing 91 responses; not all completed the survey (about 60 made it through). There are a few entries that probably should be deleted (dummy info in the name/org section) - if you all agree I will take those out. I already deleted a few while the survey was going on.

Thoughts? Observations?

If anyone likes to analyze survey results and wants to help write up some findings for more public distribution, let me know. I could use some assistance on that!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke