Hi,

Could the items in the result list be expansible too? Right now I can't see who is winning :-)

My ruby-foo is weak (read: non-existent) so no patch supplied. I checked the code, but it was juuuust short of being self explanatory enough for me to attempt a half hearted patch (that I wouldn't know how to test anyway)...

Best,
  Kåre