I seem to recall a statement to that effect that folks who volunteered
time -- not just put their names on a wiki -- from the organizing
committee some months ago.

I don't think that it would be fair to expect that someone would spend
half a day at a registration table and not allow to buy a ticket.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company