Daniel and All,

First, good job on the Registry!  My few comments are below:

        ?       Name of Specific Collection [not sure word 'Specific' is
needed]
        ?       Collection Availability (reflecting one of the following
conditions):
        ?      Online
        ?      Research Use - Need to register or apply to host
institution.
        ?      Onsite - Must come to physical location for access
        ?      Restricted - No current access
        ?      Mixed - Some materials are available online, others are
not. [Good options]
        ?       URL (If Online)
        ?       Collection Start Date (Optional) - Publication date of
earliest item in the collection [why optional?  Suggest putting desired
format here like MM/DD/YYYY]
        ?       Collection End Date (Optional)- Publication date of latest
item in the collection [why optional? Suggest putting desired format here
like MM/DD/YYYY]
        ?       Collection Location (Optional) - What geographic locations
does this collection pertain to.) [Maybe give examples like Jackson
County, TX or metropolitan Minneapolis, MN or Wasatch Mountains, etc.]
   o   Collection Latitude/Longitude - If you have a point of lat,lng
associated with the coverage location please fill it in here. [ Would
prefer 'lat,lng' be at least lat/long.  Also suggest providing an example
format like DD.MM.SS and for whole degrees or DD.MM for decimal degrees]
        ?       Content Type (born digital, digitized from tangible
materials, mixed)
        ?       Primary Subject Matter [Good options]
        ?       Description [How about change '100-300 words' to 'up to
300 words'?]
        ?       Level of Digital Preservation (Level I, II, III)

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey
Earth Resources Observation and Science Center
47914-252nd Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Tel: 605-594-6092/Fax: [log in to unmask]
             https://profile.usgs.gov/faundeen
~Records Management - The systematic control of records throughout their
lifecycle...ARMA.~