This is fine but it only covers the issues involved in adopting open
source software.  I thought the scope also included issues in offering
open source software -- e.g., I have this tool, application, whatever,
should I release it under an OSS license?  Use SourceForge or some other
mechanism?  Maintain control of the code or of commits?  Etc.  Is that a
different project?