One possibility for this is the InDiCo conference management system produced by CERN which was used for the 2005 ELAG meeting. It has been used by hundreds of other conferences and workshops since then. It is open source and written in Python. So it could be adapted/extended to specific C4L needs - like time diverse registration and the like. See what conferences it is managing at http://indico.cern.ch. Software details at http://indico-software.org. It is possible CERN would allow C4L management on its servers. If not, and it moved host from year to year, at least the functionality and features would be the same and could be incrementally enhanced as C4L requirements evolved, and there would be some (lingering) expertise in its use.

Peter