So you made code4lib 2012 registration, now help us make it run smoothly!

We are seeking volunteers for the following:

Registration Desk Help
Wireless Triage Support
IRC Experts
Presentation techs (screen / computer issues)
MC’s
Hospitality Suite Responsible Parties / Key Masters

Please email Karen Estlund, [log in to unmask], if you’d like to help
out.

We’ve also started a list of events going on in Seattle Feb. 5-9 to the
wiki, so if you’d like to organize a group to go to something, just add
your info there or add other events, too.

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2012_c4l2012_social_activities#Seattle_Events_Feb_5-9

Thanks!

-karen
code4lib 2012 "local" organizing committee

--
Karen Estlund
Digital Library Services, Head