  Erik Hetzner writes

> Another satisfied customer.

  Actually I did not write that I was/am satisfied. ;-)

  They once managed to disassemble my server and I lost all the data
  on it. They were so embarrassed that they gave my sponsor the box
  for free for a year. I was fine because I had a backup so not much
  of a problem. The lesson learnt is that in any case you always need
  a backup, and it better be a local one or something hosted with a
  different company. There is no substitute for system administration
  skills.

> PS: But seriously, no relation.

  Neither do I have with them, other than being a customer.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                      http://authorprofile.org/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel