Hi all I was wondering if anyone's working on a tablet app for your
library site that takes advantage of the tablet environment.  I'm not
sure what that is and whether it's that different from a smart phone or
full-sized computer, but I feel like it is.  I see some library apps in
the Amazon store, but most of them are iterations of Boopsie software.
They're OK, but it seems like they could do more.  I just have no idea
what that "more" is.  What would an app specifically geared toward
tablet architecture look like?  Would it have a level?  Could you land
airplanes or launch angry birds at the reference desk?

*Paul Orkiszewski*
Coordinator of Technology Services / Associate Professor
University Library
Appalachian State University
218 College Street
P.O. Box 32026