From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bohyun Kim [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 10:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib Indoctrination link added to the Wiki main page

Since the Code4Lib wiki is live again, I put the link to "Code4Lib Indoctrination<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-9VtL7L_fUxl2hTF_YZSdFRfucaLtmHvLSzom6XPVM/edit?pli=1>" Google Doc on the main page.

Feel free to move to a different page if the main page is not the right place.
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Main_Page#About_Code4Lib

If you haven't checked out the Google Doc, it's worth looking at.

~Bohyun