Hello -

The planning process has begun for a New England regional gathering and we would like to try and get some potential attendance numbers together.  We put together a brief poll which should only take a minute or less to complete:
https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_24OogxklhikrpzK.

Dates: Friday, October 26 and Saturday, October 27
Location: Yale University, New Haven, CT

This will be a great opportunity to meet your peers at local institutions and converse on code4lib related topics!  You could plan to come for a day at a low cost day trip or stay for 2 days and maximize your interaction time.

We hope to see you there!  This email is sent on behalf of the NECode4lib planning committee.

Matthew Beacom
Michael Friscia
Cindy Greenspun
Michelle Hudson