Hello NDSA Standards group,

I can't attend today's call, but FWIW attached are some ideas for revising
the staffing survey. I tried to consolidate some questions and make them
more quantitative where possible.

I use SurveyGizmo rather than SurveyMonkey for creating surveys since I've
found Gizmo allows for more complex questions/responses like rankings and
adding free text options to a tabular question format. I don't know what
survey account would be used for this survey, but I'll volunteer my
SurveyGizmo professional account if folks want to use it and if it isn't
required that we use an NDSA account.

Best,

Linda

Linda Tadic