Does anyone here know the disposition of reservesdirect.org? NCSU released
an updated version of the ReservesDirect code last year on Google, but we
had linked directly to the reservesdirect.org (used to be powered by Emory
University) for the installation guide. I can pull the installation guide
directly from the Wayback Machine and host it on Google code, but it would
be nice to get the content off the old wiki in a more generic fashion.

I didn't receive any warning that this domain was going to be pulled, but
I'm also not on the old RD community or developer lists that used to be
maintained by Emory. Anyone here at Code4Lib have any more information?

thanks!
-emily

--
Emily Lynema