Hi,

I have been working on a drop-in replacement for our SFX system for a while.
ScourDox (the name of the project) has matured enough for (beta) publishing.
We have had it up and running for about six months and it seems to be doing
just fine (well some occasional bugs here and there still ;=)) We use it
with EbscoHost, PubMed and Ovid. We have about 2200 journals from our
library and an additional about 10000 open access in the database.

It runs on a standard LAMP server and uses jquery client-side and is translated
to English and Swedish.

It is capable of:

  - Resolving OpenURL 0.1 links and Pubmed-type links
  - Showing a unified journal list
  - Showing bundles of journals (for example medical journals, technical) or any type you can think of
  - Can create packages from simple csv-files

Project home:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/materio

Some test links for the client:

Our journal list:
http://www.ldbib.se/tidskriftslista

Example pmid type link (we have it):
http://www.ldbib.se/tidskriftslista/index.php?sid=Entrez:PubMed&id=pmid:18984876

Example pmid type link (we don't have it):
http://www.ldbib.se/tidskriftslista/index.php?sid=Entrez:PubMed&id=pmid:14316043

A journal bundle (medical journals):
http://www.ldbib.se/tidskriftslista/?Do=Bundle&Group=5

----