The Outreach WG has developed an NDSA "Outreach Toolkit" which you can find on the wiki at

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Outreach_Toolkit

Includes the brochure, a set of slides and other goodies... materials that will help you talk about NDSA in presentations that you may give in the future.

This will continue to be udpated as an outcome/desire of the Coordinating meeting we reported on last meeting.

If you are out there talking about your work we encourage you to spread the word about NDSA and your involvement in it. And let us know if you do - share your own presentation materials!

Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke