Dear CWG:

It's a survey miracle! We finally have some results from the long ago web archiving survey. I apologize for my neglect in getting this wrapped up.

Thanks to others in CWG who offered some earlier assistance in looking at the results. Jefferson Bailey here at LC jumped in (hooray!) more recently to offer to help write up some findings for us and do some great graphics, so we can have something to share with NDSA and with a wider audience.

We still need to finalize it a bit for more public consumption - the tools section in the appendix needs some additional work.

But, we think this is ready for some readers to take a look and see how things look. If you have a moment to look through and provide feedback, that would be most appreciative!

The sooner the better - we will likely announce some of the results at the International Internet Preservation Consortium next week and that this survey report is done, and then follow up with a blog post and publishing and distributing results more widely soon after.

Thanks for any feedback or comments you may have.

Abbie & Jefferson

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke