Mark,

Yes I would.

I was getting spammed with responses so I created the Google group to start
a discussion. Some people have already setup blogs and bought domains
overnight for SEC4LIB, which is great. I wanted to start with a place for a
more open and discussion-friendly solution.

If you have any suggestions. I'm all hears.

~Erin