Just a note to say that I've received some very appreciative email and Tweets about a blog post I did concerning API's on proprietary library systems. As a result, I thought perhaps it might have appeal to a wider audience than would catch it via normal means of notification, so this is to bring it to your attention.  If you've already read it, or work purely with open source software, please forgive and ignore this message, but if you haven't and you work with API's on proprietary library systems you might find this post helpful:

http://thoughts.care-affiliates.com/2012/04/planning-to-customize-your-new-cloud.html

Carl Grant
CARE Affiliates LLC