Hi all,
Hopefully you all saw the post that appeared on the Signal blog last Thursday. http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/05/web-archiving-arrives-results-from-the-ndsa-web-archiving-survey/

We had a bit more editing to do so decided to delay the full report for a bit longer - we could use some extra eyes on the full report of the survey results. If you've got some time and can read the attached over, that would be great.

Besides general proofing, feedback on the charts and stats would be helpful - if you see anything that doesn't make sense let us know.

We're hoping to release the whole report in a few weeks, so if you could get comments back to us by next Tuesday that would be swell.

Thanks!
Abbie & Jefferson