I wanted to alert you to this really great post that appeared yesterday, an interview by Trevor Owens with our fellow CWG member Ben Fino-Radin at Rhizome (yay Ben and Trevor!)

http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2012/05/artbase-and-the-conservation-and-exhibition-of-born-digital-art-an-interview-with-ben-fino-radin/

Trevor is hoping to do more of these for the blog and we'd love to tap into your expertise and collections to tell more about the work we do. This first post could be a model for other curator/collection interviews focusing on the value of content in your collections.  It would be great if we could tie these into the work of the content teams - perhaps over the next year each content team could suggest one or two curator/collections in your areas? or more!

Or if anyone has any immediate ideas about other stories to tell, feel free to speak up or contact us with ideas.

We can discuss at the June call as well.

Enjoy!
Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke