>>> Jakob Voss <[log in to unmask]> 5/28/2012 04:04 AM >>>
> http://gbv.github.com/paia/paia-868166f.html
> http://gbv.github.com/paia/
[...]
> The API should be made available to end-users and to third parties. A
> mapping to RDF should be possible, similar to DAIA, but the first goal
> is to provide an easy and defined access for automatically accessing
> patron accounts. How would you make use of such an API?

We've a lot of other patron data in Koha and it would be good to
access that - and update it as well, auth permitting.  Should we
extend PAIA or is there another standard that we should consider?

(Of course, Koha can use things like LDAP for its patron data,
but for various reasons, some libraries want Koha as primary store
and SIP is a bit hard-core and doesn't cover all updates.)

Thanks for any feedback,