Hi all,

After a month off, it's time for another code4lib Ottawa meetup!

Date: Wednesday June 13th, 5pm

Location: The Exchange Pub, 50 Rideau Street (entrance inside the Rideau Centre)
The reservation is under "Warren / code4lib" and the reserved room is
downstairs.

We'll start with a short recap of the code4lib North unconference in
Windsor followed by a few lightning talks (about 5 minutes each).
Anyone who wants to demo what they're currently working on or talk
about something interesting related to libraries and technology is
encouraged to take the floor. An HDTV with an HDMI input is available
if you want to show something on screen.

We already have some volunteers:

* Developers from the Ottawa Public Library will give us a quick
preview of the API to their BiblioCommons catalogue. The API will be
publicly available this fall.

* William Wueppelmann will talk about what's going on at Canadiana.org
and how they host and manage their huge digital collection and their
efforts to achieve certification as a Trusted Digital Repository
(TDR).

* Mary Beth Baker will talk about the local tech scene in Ottawa and
the potential for collaboration.

Afterward, we'll have our usual social gathering.

If possible, please send an RSVP to [log in to unmask] if you
wish to attend and/or present a lightning talk.

See you at the meetup!

Cheers,
 Warren Layton