From:   Matthew Mikitka <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   06/13/2012 08:31 AM
Subject:        Re: [CODE4LIB] Online Room Reservations
Sent by:        Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Another option to consider is MRBS: http://mrbs.sourceforge.net

regards,
matt

>>> "Lynch,Katherine" <[log in to unmask]> 6/13/2012 08:24 AM >>>
This would only apply for a Drupal site, but I wrote a custom set of
modules for Drupal 6, for Drexel University Libraries, that does just
this.  I have a testing area set up for people to try out, and am in
the
process of polishing the code base for release on Drupal.org.

Here's the sandbox page, where the code will be deployed when it's
ready
for beta, hopefully soon -

http://drupal.org/sandbox/kat3drx/1524514

If anyone would like a pass at the preview area, please contact me
off-list and I will give you the information.

Thanks,

---
Katherine Lynch
Library Web Developer